|Reactor 15 in Oklo. The yellow stains are uranium oxide ore, the white ones are hydrothermal quartz formed by rapid water circulation.|
1d10 jobs on Curie's World
- Maintenance of the uranium mining robots.
- Tagging, release and radio tracking of a Greater Chernobog.
- Heavy water extraction.
- Repairing the heavy water extraction platform.
- Processing the washed-ashore corpse of a Tsar Whaleworm.
- Geological surveying for new mining sites and underground natural nuclear reactors.
- Capturing a live Tumbler-Snapper.
- Accompanying important Company scientists who all have better accommodation than you.
- Collecting live samples from the Three-mile Mycelium.
- Power station maintenance.
Why is this poor teamster here?
- Working off a huge debt.
- Trying to disappear from a crime syndicate.
- Believes they deserve to suffer for something they did.
- Incurable, suicidal wanderlust.
- Sentenced to hard labor.
- Trying to pull their loved ones out of poverty.
- Blindly worships the Company.
- Rugged individualist prospector.
- Genuinely unphased, just here for the money.
- Lobotomized Company bioroid.